As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Agile Software Development:Develop services using agile software development methodology. Participate in daily meetings. Contribute towards entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) of upcoming project.
* Software Design: Create UML and Entity-Relationship diagrams to document the service design. Ensure that design is robust, extensible and follows best practices
* Software Development: Develop Web, Batch & DB applications, including business and persistence layers of the application.
* Use Java programming language and Cassandra to code application functionality.
* Work will include all aspects of software engineering lifecycle concentrated with web development using Java/Spring/Micro Services/Cloud/Data Streaming/NoSQL Database solutions platform and databases.
* Perform code reviews prior to implementation.
* Strong focus on time and resource-management, decision-making and parallel project deliveries.
* Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures.
* Software Quality, Testing & Validation:Create Unit Tests, Perform Integration Tests to verify that connectivity between the systems meets the requirements. Validate deployed code to ensure that it works as expected.
* Production Support:Work with OPS team to setup monitoring, and resolve production issues. Assist with troubleshooting, root cause analysis and ensure that software bugs are corrected in an expedient manner. Communicate resolution & next steps.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...