Vice President, Strategy & Operations, AI Acceleration
About the AI Acceleration team
The mission of the AI Acceleration (AIX) team is to increase the volume and velocity of AI applications at the JPMorgan Chase. To achieve this we're building a team that blends JPMC's financial domain experts with engineering and product leaders that have shipped AI products at leading technology companies in Silicon Valley.
About the role
The AIX team is seeking a Vice President for their Strategy & Operations. This position is a unique opportunity to work across the full AIX team and gain a breadth of experience in financial services and AI. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated interest in AI and technology, work well independently, and be highly analytical. This role will challenge the candidate to take on a range of strategic projects for our rapidly growing team.
* Lead programs to establish firm-wide level AI/ML processes and governance from development to implementation
* Work across organizational boundaries, articulate views/roadmaps, and understand the interaction between various initiatives to deliver solution
* Influence senior stakeholders to define and agree on a program delivery framework
* Build effective coalitions with key stakeholders at various levels in a matrixed environment, leading to better alignment and faster business value delivery
* Manage expectations of program stakeholders, including Business, controls, and technology
* Report overall delivery status to program leadership and various stakeholders
* Manage financial/operational reporting to monitor business performance
* Communicate effectively across all levels (within the team, to cross-functional partners, to leadership / executives)
* BA/BS degree
* 5+ year's experience leading complex cross-organizational programs with a track record of successful delivery on large transformation programs
* 5+ years of work experience in strategy consulting or a strategy-related role at a technology or financial services
* Strong program and project management experience with proven track-record of leading cross-functional IT/Business transformation and governance programs
* Demonstrated ability to lead and influence without direct authority, managing stakeholder expectations at all levels in a matrixed environment
* Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and collaborate with employees and management at all levels
* Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
* Can facilitate the analysis of business processes, and articulate potential changes to business processes in a lucid manner, both orally and in writing
AI experience: Experience with and/or genuine passion for artificial intelligence
Initiative and ownership: Ability to act with limited oversight on day-to-day basis, balancing multiple priorities
Team-first attitude: Motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Controls or audit: Experience with guiding technology products through a highly-regulated environment
Advanced degree: MBA and/or technical degreeJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...