Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
As a Product Developer you will work with other Investor Services teams, clients, internal business partners, external vendors and industry forums to manage, support and grow our product offerings. In this role, your responsibilities will include:
* Serve as EMEA product owner/solutions architect for the optimisation of existing financial reporting offering.
* Participate in complex change programs in Fund services - those with significant scale, complexity & budget
* Apply critical thinking to understand requirements; identify, evaluate and propose solutions where necessary developing and supporting sustainable effective processes with appropriate control mechanisms
* Drive requirements gathering, definition and the documentation of requirements to the required quality level
* Construct/Design/Implement and maintain the proper governance structure based upon each individual program challenging the current processes and organization to effect changes that improve profitability, controls and market positioning
* Drive program work streams across multiple functions areas, including technology and operations at all levels to successful completion. Contribute to the investment by ensuring partners are held accountable and keep development aligned to strategic plan
* Provide verbal and written status updates as required by to support senior management with timely and accurate maintenance and archiving of program artefacts
* Gain a comprehensive understanding of existing product capabilities and designing innovative solutions to new opportunities to build a scalable, efficient market leading service offering.
The successful candidate will have experience of financial reporting with additional depth of understanding of the marketplace, either through working in a similar product development role, or in an operations or client facing role on the servicing side.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills:
* Deep financial reporting knowledge base in particular Lux, Irish GAAP and UK SORP
* Able to understand a diverse and complex technology and operations infrastructure
* Ability to devise creative solutions in response to client requests and strategic product goals
* Ability to map proposed product solutions against a diverse and complex technology and operations platform
* Strong analytical skills, able to translate complex issues and other input into actions
* Program management experience (3+ years) with experience with both Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies
* Strong execution skills - the role requires strategic thinking to define and design our service platform - combined with accountability and strong execution skills to drive and implement development.
* Strong team player with an ability to pull together multiple partners in a productive virtual team environment
* Strong independent contributor who is comfortable working in a self-directed mode on multiple assignments
* Ability to self prepare quality materials and present confidently in multiple settings
* Security Services Experience - the successful candidate will have Security Services experience from a background in operations, client service, product development, fund accounting or custody. Candidates should only apply if they meet these criteria.
* In-depth practical understanding of financial reporting in onshore and offshore locations
* Strong written and presentation skills, ability to represent JPMorgan at industry forums
* Chartered accountant or in pursuit or an recognized professional qualification
* Willing to constructively challenge where required and work collaboratively with partners
* Strong Microsoft Office skills including Visio and Project
* Ideally knowledge of various financial report writers
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...