Maintaining client satisfaction through timely technology deliverables and oversight of day to day production for our key top tier MOS Clients. The candidate may be assigned a number of client relationships for which the candidate will oversee the overall technology deliverables from Securities Services and partner with Technology internally and with the client as well as relevant business units to ensure seamless delivery and a positive client experience of J.P. Morgan Technology. The candidate will set up and lead Technology oversight meetings with the client where technology deliverables against pre agreed SLAs will be reviewed on a monthly basis. The candidate will also represent J.P. Morgan Technology in broader oversight meetings where all J.P. Morgan cross product and operational deliverables are reviewed at a senior level. Functions include delivering upgrades of J.P. Morgan applications, ensuring we are competitive in our technology offering and be able to project manage new client requests from inception to implementation.
The candidate will be working in a team environment where flexibility and creativity are key: Our clients are constantly pushing the boundaries with their technology requirements. Based on client experience and interaction the candidate will be expected to identify technology areas for improvement to help improve client delivery and help drive these through with senior technology management.
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate an aptitude in the sales arena and from time to time participate in Sales meetings with prospective clients and represent Securities Services Core Platform Technology.
* Experience of working directly with clients
* Experience of leading client facing meetings and workshops
* Understanding of Project Management methodologies and tools
* Strong knowledge of applicable business areas, the supporting technology architecture, and applicable processes
* Strong knowledge of relevant applications and development of life cycles
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Knowledge of business and technology trends
* Experience overseeing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups
* Strong influencing/negotiation skills
* Strong Client Management and Presentation skills (oral and written) required
* Able to engage and drive through change with a "virtual team" of partners in operations and technology
* Ability to deliver results in a pressurized environment, with the ability to prioritize varied client demands
* Displaying a broad interest in applicable technologies
* Demonstrate self-motivation and adaptability to understand and manage client expectations within a changing environmen
* Demonstrate proactivity in getting issues and problems resolved.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...