U.S. WEALTH MANAGEMENT
ROLE: Investment & Advice Strategist - Vice President
The U.S. Wealth Management business is focused on helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals and is comprised of Chase Wealth Management, J.P. Morgan Securities and You Invest - our digital investing platform. The combined business has ~$400 billion in Assets under Management and ~4,000 advisors located across 3,500 branches and 21 offices.
The role works collaboratively with Field Leadership and Practice Management to implement the U.S. Wealth Management (USWM) strategy. The individual will accomplish this by having a broad understanding of the investment product offering (advisory, annuities, insurance, and brokerage), market insights and key investment themes. To be successful in this role the individual will need to be a subject matter expert on various investment platforms and products/investment strategies and firm's investment themes and positioning to effectively and succinctly communicate with the field. The individual will be able to support advisors in positioning solutions through a goals based lens. Collaboration with additional field support members and field leadership will be crucial to success. One must demonstrate a passion for capital markets and the wealth management industry (both investments and advice), demonstrate independent initiative and be responsive to the needs of the field.
- Serve as a resource to CWM field, as it relates to Investment and Advice. Candidate will be able to articulate our strategic and tactical best thinking, JPMorgan's approach to managing wealth along with how to present solutions through a goals based lens.
- Ability to translate the firm's investment views and themes on conference calls and in field meetings.
- Travel to branches on an as needed basis
- Serve as subject matter expert and go to person for USWM in a specific discipline to be determined (i.e. SMA's, Structured Notes, Annuities, Insurance)
- Partner with centralized Wealth Management Solutions teams on Product Content, business requirements, field feedback
- Serve as Divisional leader on New Product Launches. Propose launch plans, calendar of events, partner with solutions and the broader Investments and Advice Team.
- Partner with 3rd party partners to facilitate value added learning for the Division
- Advise, identify and select appropriate managers, vehicles for client portfolios keeping in mind regulatory framework, client goals, diversification attributes and return expectations holistically.
- Help drive our strategic long term North Star agenda aligned with growth of the enterprise.
o Bachelor's Degree
o 4+ years of related investment experience
o Self-starter with natural curiosity for the markets and investing
o Excellent attention to detail with strong communication skills
o Exceptional presentation skills
o Exceptional analytical skills
o Strong team player with a predisposition to sales/service function.
o Series 7 & 66 required (may be fulfilled within 6 months of assuming role)
o Advanced credentials: CFP, CFA, CIMAJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...