As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Chase is looking for really good software developers. Our Digital development team is focused on creating experiences and services that are innovative, market disruptors, and game changers. Both Apple and Google rank us as one of the top 5 finance apps - and we're still not happy with it. We want developers to write code for humans - clear working code, well documented, and maintainable.
Application developers should feel familiar and comfortable with applying agile principles to software development, using collaborative tools for knowledge sharing, and unworried to work in a large organization with many teams and individuals.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts.
* Participate in a digital technology project from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle
* Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
* Support project releases.
* Authorized to work in the USA
* 8+ years of combined software/application development experience in Java and Android
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Degree in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited university or four years equivalent development experience.
* Working knowledge of Git/Bitbucket version control
* Ability to communicate effectively with other technical resources and the company as a whole
* Experience working with API integration
* Past experience in RxJava, LiveData and Restful API integration is expected
* Experience in Unit testing libraries like Mockito
* Experience with distributed systems, caching and persistence solutions.
* Ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues under time pressure
* Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
* Excellent interpersonal communication with strong verbal / written English skills
* Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
* Prior experience working on agile teams is a plus.
* Customer-focused mindset, taking pride in creating an informative data-driven journey
* Experience building localized, multi-tenant solutions
* Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
* Ability to understand requirements and translate it in efficient code.
* Understands the importance of unit testing and able to write meaningful unit tests
* Pair programming ability is a bonus
* Experience with the following is desired:
* Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
* Enthusiasm for automated testing
* Experience with unit testing frameworks
* Strong understanding of java and android ecosystem
* Excellent understanding of all mobile UI fundamentals, from layout to animations
* A Strong experience with Data Structures and Multi-Threading.
* Understanding of architectural patterns such as MVP and MVVM
* Understanding of application design patterns - Gang of Four patterns
* Experience in Kotlin is a bonus
* Created an application that is available on google play store (bonus but not a must)
* Proficiency with Linux, Mac OS X, GNU tools, and scripting languages is a bonus
* Understanding of build systems such as Gradle, Jenkins
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...