Successful candidates will take active part in the following activities:
- Work as an Application Developer in an Agile / Scrum feature team.
- Conduct E2E solution development activities such as requirements analysis, design, development, testing and support activities.
- Understand Investment Banking & Commercial Banking Business processes and identifying high value opportunities for simplification and automation.
- Implement technical solutions using JAVA, DB SQL and Loan IQ SDK functionalities.
- Interact with the Business users, Product owners or SMEs for requirements, and coordinate with the Operate team for production release and post production support.
- Develop workflow solutions to simplify process operations for our Business operation and servicing teams.
- Learn and become expert in automation and process management tools
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Creating and maintaining documentation such as process definition and solution design documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Mentoring colleagues through the software training and accreditation program, providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for unit, integration, regression and system testing.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
1. Minimum 6+ years of Java development and prior experience with Automation, SDK, API, multithreading and Web Services -REST/SOAP etc.
2. Great domain knowledge on Loan IQ functionalities and experience with syndicated banking could be an add-on.
3. Strong technical knowledge and expertise with Oracle DB, writing & understanding complex queries and query optimization.
4. Ability to develop, debug, test, implement and design projects to bring efficiency to the application.
5. Perform code reviews and assist the team in supporting the application in all required environments.
6. Interact with Operations and Technology partners located around the world including, Chicago, New York, Delaware, Singapore, Mumbai and Bangalore.
7. Collaborate with the Project Managers, Product Owners, SME's and Business Analysts to develop project estimates.
8. Strong written and oral communication skills.
9. Ability work with offshore/onshore team members globally.
1. 3+ years of experience working in a financial services company environment.
2. Knowledge of traditional credit products specifically Loans.
3. Analytical Skills
4. Exposure to IT services management such as ServiceNow.
5. Experience with Continuous integration/Continuous delivery (CI/CD) including DevOps as part of Software Development and Deployment Life Cycle.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...