Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66
million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits.
You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from
personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments,
auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering
cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking
technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating
innovative solutions that advance
businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists
dedicated to improving the design,
analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating
high quality software and new
products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on
the progress of what's
being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software
development-such as Agile
frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information
and innovation with our global
team of technologists from all over the world.
Should have Bachelor's degree in Engineering or masters in computer science MSc or masters
in computer applications (MCA) or Masters in Technology (M Tech) with Minimum 5 years
relevant experience in Java
- Mandatory hands-on experience on core Java, Spring and REST services
- Strong Java, J2EE and Micro services development experience.
- J2EE & Object Oriented Design Patterns
- Strong experience in RDBMS(Oracle)
- Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best
practices code refactoring.
- A delivery focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
- Mandatory hands-on Cloud Technology. Containers and K8s are Optional.
- Experience with various source control tools like GIT
- Good to have hands-on experience on Kafka or any Streaming Technology.
- Good to have experience in Splunk, Dynatrace tools
- Good understanding of Jenkins CI/CD, Maven/GradleChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...