This role forms part of the Chief Technology Office - Engineering Group is currently seeking a seasoned product manager. The successful candidate will have a proven track record for building the strategic definition, delivery, service lifecycle and production operations. You are expected to be the voice of the customer and are accountable for the overall health and value delivered by the Product. You have domain expertise in the Product area and passionate about the customers they serve. You are able to synthesize market trends, customer needs and JP Morgan's strategic goals into a vision to build product roadmap. You are to realise the product's vision with intent-based leadership to empower high performing, self-directed teams delivering effectively. Data and metrics are key to success which utilized frequently use to assess product performance against business objectives
As a Product Manager you may be required to work with individual teams, a whole product or product line. At a product and product line level you work as a leadership trio with Engineering and Technical Program Managers who provide technical and ways of working expertise respectively.
You must be able to make a significant and effective contribution to the development and implementation of strategy and policy and therefore must possess a detailed knowledge of technology architecture principles and software development practices and tools, including direct experience of working within an agile software engineering organization.
* Overseeing the product lifecycle from concept inception to sunset delivery , including building business strategies, performance objectives and outcome based roadmaps
* Partner with teams (product, engineering, technology, risk, compliance, operations,...) to Support Product Offering and Roadmap, Client Engagement, Service Measurement and Continuous Improvement
* Managing the end to end product performance, including financial, risk, operations and business performance
* Advocating for, and deeply understanding, the needs of customers
* Inspiring teams to build services and technologies that will be the backbone of technology at JPMC
* Makes decisions which influence the success of product objectives
* Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders in building consensus around common objectives
* Leader in customer collaboration across all stages of work. Ensures customer needs are consistently met
* Leverages deep understanding of the firm's strategies to set align priorities and deliver continuous flow of work across multiple teams
* Thinks proactively and identifies new opportunities and optimise s existing solutions
* Utilises strategic acumen to make decisions on product delivery
* Demonstrates and champions agility mind-sets
* Participate in defining the strategic vision, product roadmaps, product prioritization, execution and product support for acceptance solutions
* 8+ years of product management experience in a related industry
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
* Experience with testing automation frameworks and best practices
* Experience with continuous testing in CI/CD pipeline
* Experience identifying opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap
* Understands core technologies utilized in testing and quality product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
* Client Consultation, Journey Mapping & Process Mapping
* Design Thinking that helps drive alignment and coherent product feature, business, and evangelism strategies
* Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and problem solving in a fast-paced and constantly changing environments
* Strong leadership, project planning and execution skills
* Delivering Effective, Clear Concise Presentation, Training and workshops.
* Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
* Strong verbal/written communication skills.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...