As a senior leader in our Infrastructure Development Group, you'll combine your years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative solutions. You'll use your deep technical knowledge and industry experience in system design, application development, testing, and operational knowledge to inspire and lead your team to develop high-quality, large-scale and secure products. You'll be a servant leader who coaches your group to become a high-performing team. You'll promote a learning culture embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies that solve business problems.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Industry working experience in delivering professional software products in large scale
* Technical contribution such as architecture, system design, code review, system security, trade offs, pros and cons
* Help the team set the directions and goals, remove blockers
* Understanding cloud, virtualization, APIs, and modern software languages
* Have experience with Agile and Lean philosophies
* Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C, C++.
* Exceptional communication skills and proven ability to build strong relationships with internal and external groups
* Strong product sense coupled with an ability to take a developer perspective
* Strong leadership skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...