As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
* Minimum 3+ years leading full stack programming/software engineering experience utilizing JAVA/J2EE
* Experience in building Spring Boot based applications with microservices patterns and being cloud ready
* Proficient in Full Stack JAVA development and open source technologies
* Proficiency building RESTful web services with Java and Spring Boot
* Proficiency building modern user interfaces with Angular or React JS
* Hands on experience utilizing Kafka messaging
* Recent experience with a cloud platform such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry or AWS. Utilization of Container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Experience working on Agile teams leveraging test driven development, pair programming, and continuous integration
* Ability to recommend technical improvements and drive implementation in the organization
* Willingness to join and carry forward a culture of continuous learning
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients' success.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...