As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree and minimum 5 years of hands on experience in Java technologies
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Good Understanding of architecture and design principles
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Experience in onsite-offshore model in managing large projects involving multiple teams. strong attention to detail in conducting analysis combined with ability to accurately document
* Experience in communicating with users and technical teams to gather requirements and resolve issues.
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Design experience with cloud based solutions
* Good understanding of cloud concepts like Microservices, S3 Storage management and Autoscaling
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages (Java, Spring, and AngularJS)
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Expert-level implementation skills with Java and J2EE.
* Expert-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration.
* Experience with Kafka implementation is preferred
* Expert-level implementation skills with building modern web applications using frameworks like Bootstrap and Responsive Design techniques.
* Expertise in GIT , MAVEN
* Hands on experience with CI/CD pipeline set-up and cloud platforms
* Hands on experience with TDD, unit testing including deep understanding of Mock Testing Frameworks like EasyMock or Mockito. Tools like Cucumber and Selenium
* Exposure to modern Agile/Scrum development methodologies including TDD, BDD and shift Left concepts
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...