Cybersecurity and Technology Policy Lead, Technology and Cybersecurity Policy and Partnerships
As an experienced leader in technology and cybersecurity policy and partnerships, you will play a leading role in developing, and advancing the firm's global public policy positions on matters related to technology and cybersecurity. The global Technology and Cybersecurity Policy and Partnerships team is responsible for shaping the firm's global of the key regulatory, public policy, technology, and national security issues facing the firm, the industry, and the financial system. As a leader on the global Technology and Cybersecurity Policy and Partnerships team, you will drive the development of engagement strategies based on research and analysis of new government policies, regulations, industry initiatives, and emerging technology trends. You will also regularly meet with partners in industry and government to share ideas and advance the firm's interests.
This is a tremendous opportunity to learn about high-priority initiatives and collaborate with colleagues throughout the firm. Working at the intersection of public policy, regulation, technology, and cybersecurity, you'll sharpen your understanding of cyber risk management and strategy, while continuing to develop your leadership, management and communication skills. While the role requires deep policy understanding - in everything from regulatory supervision to national security strategy - it also hinges on teamwork and leadership. Success in this role will require building relationships and leading partners and stakeholders across initiatives.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
BS/BA degree or equivalent experience, MS/MA preferred in Cybersecurity
5 + years of experince with a strong understanding of government policy making, financial regulations, international relations, and cyber national security strategy
Ability to liaise between cybersecurity team, regulatory affairs and government relations team, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with your team
Ability to lead teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
Expertise in research, analysis, writing, and development of other communications materials
Experience in project management, including scheduling, budgeting and resource planning
Familiarity with cybersecurity threat landscape and history of cyber conflict
Responsibilities of the role include:
As a Cybersecurity and Technology Policy Lead, you will be tasked to:
* Support the Global Cyber team as well as drive initiatives and workstreams
* Develop strategies and plans to advance the team's objectives across different jurisdictions
* Advance objectives of the team through supporting the development of communications materials and strategies
* Conduct analysis of relevant public policy and regulatory policy, as well as academic papers and industry white papers
* Mine data and themes from JPMC's regulatory engagement experience to inform policy and advocacy development
* Develop frequent reporting and executive briefing products on project status, policy positions, policy impacts, and recommended strategy/actions
* Foster strong internal relationships with partners such as the Global Cyber team and the firm's Regulatory Affairs, Government Relations, Legal, Risk, Compliance and Technology teams among other stakeholders
* Build strong external relationships and represent the firm with the public sector, industry peers, trade associations, think-tanks, academia, and consortia
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...