JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
JP Morgan & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset& Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
The U.S. Wealth Management business is focused on helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals and comprised of the Chase wealth management business, J.P. Morgan Securities and You Invest - our digital investing platform. The combined business has ~$400 billion in Assets under Management and ~4,000 advisors who work out of 3,500 branches and 21 offices.
The Advisor and Service Platform Team (ASPT) is an organization that oversees both the client and advisor experience across advisor client service platforms. The ASPT performs a critical role with key partners and stakeholders in equipping the U.S. Wealth Management (USWM) advisor and service teams with the needed capabilities to provide a first class experience.
The Advisor Central (CRM) Product Manager role will be part of Advisor and Service Platform organization, reporting in through the Chief Operating Office. The Product Manager partners with various business stakeholders and drives the realization of each initiative within the firm and enhance the advisor desktop experience with respect to managing the client relationship with the advisor specifically managing their financial goals as well as their overall interactions with the firm. They will also partner with various organizations within the firm to ensure this critical initiative is implemented and requirements are met.
* Partner across the U.S. Wealth Management organization to build features of our multi-year roadmap that includes variations of job families in the advisor and client service space.
* Lead and define the advisor and client service desktop requirements with a focus on building the new enhancements that simplify and enhance various workflows. Responsibilities would include development of user research, creating user stories, working with design team through design process, collaborating with tech team in an Agile process, piloting and broad rollout.
* Effectively help teams meet robust set of delivery milestones. Understand and alleviate risks, bottlenecks, and inefficiencies in product development lifecycle. Strive to maximize impact for customers/advisors while operating within practical reality of various internal constraints.
* Develop processes to ensure: (a) tracking workstreams and initiatives, (b) KPI's are agreed, measured and tracked, (c) proper prioritization and sequencing of key deliverables, (d) risks are addressed and status measured, and (e) deliveries are successful.
* Develop and maintain relationships with delivery partners across including members in the Business, Technology, Design, Operations, Servicing, Digital Wealth Management, and control functions.
* Understand and be able to articulate the Advisor and Service desktop vision, strategy, and product roadmap with all partners.
* Embody true lean product management fundamentals in identifying and leveraging user data, industry trends, and varying forms of customer and advisor feedback to shape our design and roadmap.
* Conduct build vs buy analysis to determine where vendor toolsets and add-ons should be leveraged. Partner with Technology, Strategy, and FinTech engagement teams to conduct comprehensive analysis when required.
* 3+ years of experience in financial services, preferably with experience in wealth management, financial planning, asset management, digital banking, or a closely related business managing strategic or transformational change.
* 2+ years of experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM software (proprietary or purchase)
* Experience developing and managing strategy and roadmap across a large, diverse, global organization.
* Experience managing product delivery across multiple work streams with varying timelines, priorities and complexities, ultimately launching new / enhanced product to market
* Ability to prioritize projects, say 'no' when required, and ensure our organization is on track to execute and deliver strategic change that meets our goals.
* Proven ability to execute via successful internal partnerships with other organizations. Influence peers with diverse points of view and build consensus.
* Ability to independently manage work modules and problem solve without taking significant guidance from senior management. Demonstrates leadership skills in working with partners and others who may not have a direct reporting line into the group.
* Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills. Ability to crisply articulate complex technical concepts with poise and confidence.
* Highly self-motivated and ability to remain calm under intense pressure.
* Strong understanding of different technological development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall) and design techniques with ability to successfully lead regardless of approval
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...