Capital Markets, as part of JPM Corporate and Investment Bank, is responsible for advising, structuring, pricing and selling new or existing debt/equities. We are looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Java Software Development Engineer to pioneer the design and development of a next-generation execution platform. The application will be used by thousands of users across the world.
Our Software Engineering Group looks first and foremost for people who are passionate aboutsolving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your stakeholders to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment - one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our users globally.
Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
* 7+ years of relevant software engineer experience
* Expert-level knowledge of Core Java
* Extensive knowledge in building horizontally scalable products in the cloud
* Experience with databases like Oracle.
* Experience with container platforms like Docker/Kubernetes
* Strong understanding of Agile practices (e.g., Scrum, Kanban)
* Strong understanding in building Microservices leveraging Spring Boot
* Experience with messaging and caching technologies (Solace/Kafka, Redis, Solr)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...