* Leads activities related to the security design, development and maintenance of the CTO Cloud environment and Enterprise Architecture (EA).
* Consult and maintain best practice architecture models for Platform , Data Lake and HCD environments across CTO.
* Actively participates in or conducts meetings related to the designated CDA's established for the CTO Cloud
* Advises and recommends security/architecture models, compliance strategies, processes and methodologies.
* Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of CTO long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise ' s long-term business objectives.
* Collaborates with all existing CTO organizations in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution to validate technical interlock
* Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution.
* Recommends and participates in the compliance/security development of architecture blueprints for related products.
* Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and participates in any
Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural
possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
* Identifies implementation risks and analyses potential impact on the on the achievement of scheduled objectives.
* Foster a risk aware culture, promoting an open and proactive approach to risk
management and respond accordingly to risk related escalation
* Accountable for the identification, management and mitigation of all Infrastructure architecture risks that have the potential to impact the business ' objectives, including ensuring our customers receive fair outcomes.
* Be aware and comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...