* Responsible for the migration, enablement and implementation of the Microsoft Office 365 Suite and related SaaS tools. The person in this role will help lead architecture, migration and stabilization efforts for Azure/O365 IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings. The ideal candidate has strong experience upgrading/migrating Microsoft technologies- specifically O365 and related applications (including but not limited to Teams, OneDrive, Pro-Plus Client (all), Exchange Online, OneNote). The O365 Engineer position requires a thorough understanding of all O365's SaaS offerings and best practices for integration across an enterprise environment.
* Adheres to architectural design standards, risk management and security policies, data management policies, leading presentations in architecture review, strategic technology experienced team members and conducts peer code reviews
* Participates in the development of integration elements, data models, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
* Assists in the building of open 3rd-party Software Development Kits (SDKs)
* Troubleshoot platform and/or user issues related to office 365.
* Deploy Office 365 Platform Services across all organizational levels.
* Document the solution fully as required and present at relevant security/architecture/ governance forums as needed. Work iteratively with these forums to gain approval for the solution
* Build and test the solution in formal test, QA and UAT surroundings before implementing in the production environment
* Develop appropriate documentation including (but not limited to) technical architecture guides and diagrams, full functional specification, security configuration, run books and other operational documents
* Generate relevant knowledge base articles and on-board the solution to the production support teams
* Serve as escalation support for the solution while conducting full knowledge transfer to engineering colleagues
* Engineering Group policy and Certificate Enrollment
* Collaborates with multiple teams including engineering, development and operations teams
* Microsoft Office 365 (ProPlus, Teams, OneDrive, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype, OneNote, Power Apps, PowerBI, Outlook, ProofPoint, PowerShell)
* Directory Services and Group Policy (Active Directory)
* Ability to coordinate and collaborate with business application stakeholders and infrastructure teams to ensure successful upgrades, installations or integration activities.
* Ability to perform client testing, server patching and deployment assistance.
* Must be able to occasionally work evenings and/or weekends and/or during change windows outside of normal business hours.
* The ideal engineer will be knowledgeable and well-versed in many of the following areas:
+ Virtualization (VMWare/Hyper-V)
+ Microsoft Windows Servers
+ Microsoft Exchange/Office 365
+ Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS/Terminal Services)
+ VDI Solutions (Microsoft/Citrix/VMWare)
+ Microsoft Active Directory
* Prior experience in both Systems Engineering and Software development
* Experience with software development in one or more of the programming languages (PowerShell, Java, C#, .NET, Python)
* Enterprise scale or resiliency
* Modern compute technologies (e.g., virtualization, cloud)
* Familiar with Agile development process and automated testing
* Experience working across large infrastructure environments and distributed across multiple data centers
* Experience in end-to-end systems automation and orchestration
* Experience in Systems and Application monitoring systems and instrumentation
* Proficient in multiple business disciplines/functions strategic directions through technology
* Develops mindset for risk and control compliance to departmental and company- wide standards
* Works within standards of financial control and budget management
* Executes within a client centric environment when working with teams and contributors
* Comprehensive professional experience working in large scale enterprise environments
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or related discipline, or equivalent training and experience.
* Enterprise scale and resiliency
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...