This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Strong understanding of the Salesforce Sales, Service and Financial Service Clouds
* Strong understanding of both how to enhance the platform using configuration and code (Apex & Lightning Components)
* Experience working on larger enterprise Salesforce implementations in a multi org structure
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Proficiency in modern programming languages Java, Python, C++, Apex
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Extensive Software Engineering work experience in an Agile / SDLC environment and solid software design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills in the Salesforce CRM platform
* Strong experience with Salesforce and hands on experience with the Apex programming language, building Salesforce Lightning UI, Salesforce Lightning Connect to call external API, and development of REST APIs
* Good understanding of OAUTH2, Caching, Future calls, outlook integration, open CTI and salesforce features
* Ability to develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
* Ability to interpret system / business requirements and prepare specification and design document
* Understanding of the sales process to better align changes to the CRM platform
* Familiarity with modern technology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object stores, etc.)
* Platform Developer I and Platform Developer II Certification highly desired. System and Application Architect Certification preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...