J.P. Morgan Wealth Management serves clients across the entire wealth spectrum. It includes the Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities, and Chase Wealth Management. The Wealth Management Insurance and Retirement Solutions (IRS) organization lives at the intersection of goals based planning and delivering improved lifestyle outcomes. Our products, tools, and thought leadership are designed to help strengthen our client's financial health and achieve peace of mind in retirement by offering tax-advantaged asset growth, guaranteed income, and financial security for their families and businesses.
The Annuity Specialist will provide support to advisors across Wealth Management at J.P. Morgan (Chase Wealth Management, JPMorgan Securities, and the Private Bank) on utilizing annuity solutions to meet client investment and income needs around the Goals Based Advice Framework and is responsible for covering an assigned geographic territory. The ability to work across the lines of business and across functions is paramount in delivering a world-class offering and client experience. The candidate will be familiar with the annuity and retirement industry, and can effectively manage between sales and service support needs of the product.
* Responsible for building new and maintaining existing relationships with advisors to increase adoption of annuity solutions - ensuring trust from advisors is crucial for the successful execution of the job
* Conduct calls with financial advisors and clients to educate on annuity products - additionally, actively consult and advise advisors to provide them with value-added strategies to increase advisor adoption
* Collaborate with advisors to include annuities in goals based plans for clients; ability to educate advisors on financial products and the process of delivering annuity solutions
* Executing proactive call campaigns to identify annuity opportunities within the assigned territory; responding to inbound product calls
* Provide proactive and reactive advice and guidance to advisors around structuring annuity solutions for clients
* Coordinating, planning, and presenting educational webinars for advisors in addition to other marketing campaigns
* Maintain an effective relationship with internal and external partners in order to drive annuity solutions, develop deeper relationships and deliver Goals Based Advice solutions for clients
* Working with third party carriers to deliver annuity solutions to advisors and manage pipeline of opportunities
* Maintaining an entrepreneurial attitude in the daily territory management and partnership with advisors
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Must have MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
* Research and analysis skills, with ability to synthesize and interpret data
* Must be able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability and ability to work under pressure
* Stresses critical thinking and logic when problem solving; can think creatively and "out of the box
* Organizational and time management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities
* Bachelor's degree strongly preferred or equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 3+ years within financial services preferably
* Experience in working with advisors a plus
* Excellent relationship building, written, and verbal communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment
* Self-driven and independent worker with a sense of urgency and drive towards results
* FINRA 7 and 66 (or 63 & 65) required
* Active Life & Health insurance license
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...