Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
The Manufacturing Systems & Infrastructure (MSI) team is seeking a hands-on, technically focused Software Engineering Manager with a passion collecting, connecting and reporting data from equipment. This position will provide management leadership, technical leadership, and strategic direction for our factory IOT platform. Our platform enables Apple to supervise equipment, alert on error and predict machine failures in our manufacture sites around the world. We have a passion for high quality, well designed systems with scale in mind.
This is a rare opportunity to put your signature on how Apple manufactures everything. In this role you will be working with a unique blend of mechanical engineers, data scientists, DevOps, automation and robotics specialists building a platform for IoT initiatives (Industry 4.0). The data collected using connected devices, sensor data and digitized machinery as distributed systems are changing the way manufacturing is done.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business return on investment and customer impact
- Develop biz case with objectives and acquire consensus from senior management, product operations, CapEx and other operational leaders.
- Create/refine IoT product roadmap with simplified customer journey, standardized internal process and measurable SLA
- Lifecycle development process including understanding business and functional requirements, developing detailed technical designs, and implementing testable solutions
- Lead a team of onshore and offshore developers.
- Ability to mentor individual engineers as part of their growth.
- Market and promote the importance and role of the department and team throughout the organization
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...