Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
The people here at Apple dont just create products they create the kind of wonder thats revolutionized entire industries. Its the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Apple is a data-centric company where many critical decisions are made based on data. The completeness, accuracy and timeliness of data has huge implication to our decision-making. Every shipped Apple product undergoes rigorous testing at our factories to ensure the best customer experience. The MSI team handles the collection and reporting of all manufacturing test data.
You will manage centralized data management and ensure data completeness and accuracy across product lines. You will be diving into data forensics, maintain the integrity of data through root cause analysis and improving solutions for end-to-end data flow. This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to make a big impact on a very challenging problem.
We are seeking a self-starter who is passionate about data and problem solving. You should have a track record and passion for understand business needs, problem solving and developing solutions that make things happen. You will be partnering with multi-functional teams to define and implement processes that ensure data quality.
A successful Data Quality Lead is able to tell a story from the data, is driven, organized and detail oriented; communicates with ease at all levels; thrives in an ambiguous environment, is adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts; manages through relationships and influence, and maintains a positive attitude.
- Engage with product, test and assembly teams to understand product data needs
- Understand and articulate implications of factory processes on data completeness and accuracy
- Design data quality plan and drive cross-functional support for implementation
- Set up processes to automatically detect data quality issues
- Root cause data issues and drive corrective actions with Contract Manufacturers, Suppliers and each of the Lines of Business.
- Develop dashboards
- Work with very large data sets- millions of records - across multiple systems for the data pipeline
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...