The Cybersecurity and Technology Controls (CTC) organization's objective is to ensure that JPMC is able to effectively detect, prevent, and respond to cyber threats against our technology infrastructure. The scope of Cybersecurity is comprised of detection and monitoring of threats and vulnerabilities, managing security incidents, and evolving our preventive infrastructure to keep ahead of the threat. We accomplish this through strong information security leadership and active collaboration with line of business information risk managers to provide high quality security solutions and services that are focused on improving the Firm's risk posture.
* Candidate must be a champion of the CTC Resiliency team representing the organization on stakeholder calls with a commitment to evolve the program.
* Work with a wide range of technology and business partners to develop plans, define processes, and implement strategies to mitigate the impact of potential adverse conditions such as natural disasters, acts of terror/war, cyberattacks, epidemics/pandemics, etc. on company operations
* Conduct assessments of applications and participate in PtX tollgate process for resiliency
* Collaborate with application engineers to incorporate resiliency in the architecture of applications
* Partner with application, infrastructure, service owners and support teams to develop and track remediation of identified resiliency breaks
* Lead validation, maintenance, and testing of recovery and business plans with different degrees of complexity
* Build mapping that aligns technology recovery with business impact requirements
* Work with a wide range of business teams to conduct business impact assessments, identify critical services, define recovery objectives, and map critical dependencies
* Facilitate business impact analysis and risk assessments to determine potential effects to operations and lead conversations to build associated solutions to avoid interruptions
* Support of regulatory exams
* Support Crisis Management events to ensure appropriate communication and managements to all CTC levels within the organization
* Expert knowledge and understanding of information systems technology, and structure (Operating Systems, Network, Storage, Database Management Systems, HA/DR configurations, Cloud)
* Demonstrated knowledge of Data Center configurations (High Availability, Resiliency) and infrastructure technologies (Mainframe, Distributed Components, Mid-Range)
* Correlation between application criticality and business process requirements
* Proven ability to work in a global environment with various levels of maturity and governance
* High collaboration skillset while managing to influence stakeholders
* Ability to understand and explain complex technology risks or control deficiencies to technical and non-technical business representatives, and translate into business risks
* Knowledge of FFIEC, NIST, etc. frameworks
* Candidates must have proven ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally, to ensure plan accuracy and when dealing with various levels within the organization
* BA/BS Degree or an equivalent level of experience
* 5+ years of Technology Resiliency experience (BC/DR, Incident Management)
* 5+ years of Resiliency/Disaster Recovery (DR) Testing
* Technical experience within Data Center environments
* Data Analysis, Validation, Testing, and Reporting experience
* Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control(CRISC) or related is preferred
* Knowledge of JPMC internal systems, processes, standards and procedures a plus
* Strong Knowledge of Corporate IT Control policies
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...