* Leveraging expert knowledge of technologies and solutions to drive an integrated receivables approach that marries the firm's payment products
* Developing content that supports an integrated Receivables value proposition for delivery through training, marketing, communications, process & procedures and standardized proposal content
* Assisting in managing an integrated receivables product strategy that supports unique requirements across industries and client segments
* Representing CB client interests as a product liaison to develop future state product roadmaps
* Helping quantify the value we can deliver through operational processes and working capital improvement
* Segmenting the portfolio and analyzing product usage and trends across the CB client base to identify areas of opportunity and vulnerability
* Coordinating and prioritizing product input on CB investment process via input from Clients, Product Solutions Specialists, TMOs, and Bankers
* Developing close relationships and alignment with Product Management counterparts in CIB and Consumer and Community Banking
* Partnering with the Change Readiness team to manage the impact and readiness to CB clients, TS Sales, Bankers, Service and Implementation related to new product/enhancement launches, product defects/ migrations/ exits, policy changes, etc.
* Collaborating with Risk, Legal, Compliance, Marketing, KYC, and Finance as needed while supporting all compliance and risk initiatives
* Leveraging an external network to ensure CB is ahead of its competitors in the Receivables product space
* BA/BS business degree or a related discipline.
* Minimum 5-7 years of relevant banking experience with demonstrated experience in Receivables.
* Strong preference for additional experience traditional treasury management payment products
* Strategic thinker that combines strong analytical skills and creative problem solving - turning analysis into actionable insights and plans
* Ability to translate product vision into phased design requirements followed by execution of a go to market product launch.
* Demonstrated leadership experience with multiple cross-functional teams including Product, Operations, Service, Sales, Marketing and across management levels on simultaneous projects
* Proficiency in building business cases and ROI models that demonstrate client financial value propositions.
* Sales enablement experience with bringing new product capabilities to market and supporting sales education
* Segmenting, tracking and analyzing client product usage, profitability, risk profiles and pipeline development
* Advanced Excel and Access skill required; basic SQL skills preferred
* Excellent time management, is entrepreneurial and a self starter, with ability to deliver results within condensed timeframes
* Strong project management skills; well-organized, structured approach, ability to achieve tight timelines on complex deliverables
* Demonstrated communication and diplomacy skills to work cross-organizationally to influence others, drive results/change and implement projects/processes on simultaneous projects
* Demonstrated strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills combined with strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment, and able to manage multiple concurrent initiatives with different delivery dates
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...