Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,100 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. Chase.com is the most visited banking portal in United States, and Chase Mobile users are growing at a rate of nearly 350,000 per month. With such a broad range of consumer businesses, the mission at Chase is quite simple: to be industry leader in customer experience. Chase has more than 160,000 employees across the world to help achieve this goal. For more information, go to Chase.com .
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels.
Chase is seeking a highly effective and innovative Platform Product Owner to support the rapidly growing product development efforts of Digital Communication at Chase. Digital Communications is a platform that enables the various lines of business across the firm to communicate digital messages to their customers via email/text/push channels . In this role, the candidate will lead the Communication Channel and Delivery team using their expertise in customer experience, product development, and strategy along with their history of supporting successful product releases. Digital Communications is developing the next generation of tools and capabilities to empower Customers to better manage their money and access new financial products seamlessly . You will lead a team to define and drive the strategic vision, development and roll out of digital communications platform capabilities across the firm while driving the transformation of the organization to most efficiently and effectively deliver software.
The Platform Product Owner will be part of the Digital Communications product group and will collaborate and work closely with Technology, lines of business, design and controls team. We are looking for someone who can drive the product toward an end-state transformation, based on value, impact and time to market.
Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and outstanding analytical and technical skills, having spent time in a product leadership role.
* Manages and directs multiple products and product lines; owns and is accountable for the results of product teams
* Defines and owns the platform product strategy, vision, roadmap and budget to deliver desired business results
* Partners with other product owners to create strategy for common interests focused on ensuring consistency across the platform
* Ensures end-to-end delivery across business, technical and digital channels
* Maintains an ongoing deep knowledge of customer and user experience insights and journeys
* Responsible for decisions and activities that have significant impact on roadmaps, metrics/OKRs, and product financials
* Removes impediments for the Team outside of their control
* Fosters a security-fist mindset and leads day to day work for controls and audit framework
* Hire, mentor, motivate and retain a strong cross-functional team
* Develop and grow talent into new positions
* Ensures strong employee engagement and enablement
* Respects, values and promotes diversity and inclusion
* May represent firm in external forums
* 10+ years of digital product management or relevant experience as well as record of individual technical achievement
* Proven experience defining and building out product roadmap and business models
* Proven experience leading high-performing teams with a record of strong employee engagement and enablement
* Proven experience leading multiple teams or area products requiring a strong technical aptitude and/or programming
* Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills
* Demonstrable experience working in retail banking, account opening, online and mobile platforms
* Experience with agile product development techniques and continuous integration philosophies and practices for speed to market is a plus
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...