JPMorgan is a market leading provider of check Disbursements services. The Disbursements team is focused on identifying and executing on opportunities to support payables volumes while, at the same time, innovating to enhance the client experience through collaborations that will facilitate client transition to digital payment types. We are currently seeking a resourceful, highly motivated Product Manager.
This role requires a creative, talented, proactive individual who is both able to work independently and partner with others to generate incremental net income from new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively lead collaboration with Sales partners.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to the evolution of the Payments landscape by using emerging technology to help our clients take advantage of digital capabilities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and assessing digital options for clients issuing checks to facilitate a path from check to electronic payments.
- Identifying, exploring and executing on partnership opportunities (including with FinTechs) to drive competitive advantage and holistic solutions for Disbursements clients.
- Enabling clients to more seamlessly collaborate across business partners by automating key processes (e.g. via API).
As a Disbursements Product Manager, you will directly impact the business's bottom line. Product managers are a primary liaison with stakeholders across the organization, and interact frequently with sales partners and clients.
Product P&L Management:
- Manage P&L to meet or exceed revenue, expense and margin targets.
- Build and present executive product updates inclusive of current financial metrics, forecasting, product development and risk management initiatives.
- Identify volume, price and revenue trends and recommend actions to respond to changes in volume and revenue.
- Partner with business management to assure in-depth understanding of near and long-term impacts to financials
- Develop long-term revenue and volume projections
- Complete and deliver Monthly Business Review.
- Complete monthly Finance review.
- Develop, implement and coordinate the product strategy and the product's pricing structure.
- Understand and analyze industry trends, risk and regulatory developments and competitive landscape.
- Identify market opportunities and deliver solutions that address client needs, while meeting critical deadlines and navigating constraints.
- Conduct client and segment-level analysis to identify areas of opportunity in low margin or underpenetrated markets.
- Define and implement strategies to improve service delivery.
- Develop target client lists, and partner with Product Sales Specialists to track execution against plan.
Risk and Compliance:
- Proactively manage all applicable open risk items and ensure compliance across product set.
- Support all compliance and risk related initiatives as necessary.
- Partner with Digital product team to assure visibility and development priority for key enhancements.
- Maintain the existing product and enhance functionality and revenue through efficiencies and product enhancements.
- Come up to speed quickly on new products and be regarded as a Subject Matter for Disbursements products.
- Monitor key daily file deliveries and troubleshoot issues.
- Maintain product and system documentation (P&Ps, user guides, marketing sheets, training decks).
- Update implementations, marketing and other materials as offerings evolve, assuring synchronization with Operations, Service and Sales partners.
- Maintain product profile pages and key content in Sales Hub/RFP Hub to ensure Sales, Product Specialists and Service are able to locate and use product materials with a high level of satisfaction.
- Create Job Aides/What to Expect Check lists/Cheat Sheets as needed.
- Work with Change Management teams to ensure communications about product changes are timely and accurate.
- Respond to questions and requests from Service and Sales.
- Open Use Cases with Technology for Product Enhancements, assist with prioritization and monitor for completion.
- Cultivate partnerships and collaborate across stakeholders including Finance, Risk, Legal, Operations, Sales, Technology and the Commercial Bank to assure alignment and execute key initiatives.
- Partner with marketing and sales to ensure the sales and service teams have the proper resources, training and guidance to sell the product.
- Develop collaborative relationships with key internal partners to drive prioritization and development of product initiatives. Key partners include sales, technology, service, operations, risk management, Digital Product, Commercial Bank and Investment Bank.
- Conduct analysis to identify target market and service code changes and restructuring for annual and price events.
- Maintain Intranet Deal Model (IDM) service code dictionary and Wizards. Ensure changes in product scope or policy are reflected in IDM.
- Review and certify monthly billing activity to ensure accuracy and completeness of revenue capture.
- Troubleshoot and resolve billing discrepancies.
* BA/BS in Management, Economics, Marketing or a related discipline.
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in banking and/or financial services industry with additional experience in one or more of the following areas: Healthcare, Product Management, Sales, Treasury of Disbursements functional areas.
* Excellent time management and organization skills; a self-starter.
* Thrives in dynamic and fast paced environment managing multiple concurrent initiatives with different delivery dates.
* Combination of strong analytical skills and creative problem solving, in order to synthesize large amounts of information into crisp, actionable insights and plans.
* Concrete project management skills, including the ability to develop a well-organized, structured approach and to achieve tight timelines on complex deliverables.
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills combined with diplomacy to partner effectively across the organization, influence others, drive results/change and successfully implement projects/processes.
* Client-facing experience with both internal and external clients.
* Evidence of collaborative partnerships within highly-matrixed organization to ensure all business and client needs are met.
* Strong knowledge of the large corporate and commercial banking client base.
* Ability to maintain close working relationship with sales, customer service, technology and operations to ensure customer satisfaction and product profitability.
* Ability to think outside of the box with the vision, energy and practical execution skills to help to define the business strategy and deliver accordingly.
Experience with the following Skills Preferred
§ Microsoft Office: Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
§ Software Development Lifecycle
§ Ability to write copy for marketing materials
Experience with the following Applications Preferred
§ Business Objects - GEM/CAP and CKC Universes
§ BAM - Manual Billing Interface for Product Volume entries
§ IDM (Intranet Deal Model - Service Code tables and pricing) and IDM Deal Wizard
Location: Chicago, New York, TampaJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...