As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer and you will have an opportunity to work on new banking architecture and technologies. You will have product ownership for your applications and help mentor junior members of the team.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* 2-5 years experience working as an Application Developer
* Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
* Java - Strong implementation skills with Java and J2EE
* SCM - Experience working with an SCM tool like Subversion or Git
* Spring - Experience working with the Spring framework.
* Database - Must be proficient in SQL preferably across multiple databases. Cassandra/NoSQL database experience preferred.
* Prior experience building internet scale web service/API platforms from the ground up
* Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, Enterprise design patterns, industry best practices
* Strong understanding of domain driven design, Microservices patterns and architectures
* Experience with Netflix OSS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Web Service a plus
* General - Exposure to development in more than one programming language and a good understanding of fundamental web/internet technologies.
* Architecture - Experience of design/implementation of a technical solution.
Day to day task responsibilities
Work as part of the middleware Agile team.
Work closely with the Scrum Master and Application Development Manager to ensure team and organization standards are followed and the team is consistently focused on continuous improvements and sustained delivery.
Participate in release and iteration planning meetings with the team and other key stakeholders.
Manage the issue resolution process for any application production problems and will oversee Operations Monitoring and Capacity Management.
Employ simple design and pragmatic implementation techniques to drive business value.
Aid team members to build high-quality solutions.
Adopt a quality first mindset with a high emphasis placed on unit testing and automation testing
* Contribute toward innovation and both technical and operational improvements.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...