This role will be responsible for building large-scale systems that analyze terabytes of data. By partnering with business leaders and leveraging company and industry data, this position will also develop algorithms and models to improve business objectives, in areas of online retail and marketing. The Sr. Data Scientist will be expected to operate with minimal supervision and mentor data scientists to complete analytical tasks and productionalize model-driven solutions.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to Head of Data Science or Sr. Data Scientist
This position has 0 Direct Reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
No travel required
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a master’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
– Strong data mining and machine learning background
– Experience with marketing, and big data environment
-PhD in Computer Science, Math or related quantitative field
– Experience with audience-based marketing, personalization, information retrieval, graph analysis, statistical modeling, neural network, and natural language processing
– Experience with large-scale data analysis
– Experience with e-Commerce and analyzing clickstream data
– Experience with big data environment including Spark, Hadoop, Hive, etc.
– Proficiency in at least one statistics/data analysis package, such as Python or R
– Proficiency in at least one programming language, such as Java or Python, etc.
– Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, and integration testing
– Experience working with real-world noisy data
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...