The RPA Developer is responsible for understanding current business process, its manual touch points and recommend target state design for automated process. The RPA developer will be responsible for technical design, development, testing and maintenance of automation solutions that meet stated business and system functional requirements and adhere to coding best practices and architecture standards. The Agile team member will work closely with our technology partners in Business, Development, Quality Assurance and Product Owner to ensure that what we build validates the business intent of the product.
Specific responsibilities and skills:
* Advanced experience & demonstrated proficiency in Intelligent Automation tool stacks such as Winautomation (Primary) or (secondary) Automation Anywhere
* Demonstrate Java Object Oriented Design using Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.) along with JSF, Spring MV, and Angular frameworks.
* Build RESTful or SOAP Web services with best architecture practices for Microservices.
* Build test cases using automated testing Java framework (Junit or Mocks etc.)
* Build Oracle database constructs with best data modeling practices.
* Operate day-to-day using scrum Agile methodology.
* Demonstrate solid fundamentals and facilitation skills to gather the functional & technical requirements, document and/or technical specification, process flows, Entity relationship diagrams etc.
* Perform extensive business process analysis including data analysis
* Work independently through endo-to-end SDLC lifecycle with a fast turn-around
* Apply innovation, creativity, and improvement to the development process
* Problem-solving, keep abreast of new technologies
* Demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to articulate problem and solutions
* Effectively conduct dialogue and collaborate with geographically diverse teams
* Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related area
* 5+ years' experience in Distributed Multi-tier Application Development and Robotics Process Automation
* Advanced experience working with Automation tools-Winautomation (Primary) or (secondary) Automation Anywhere
* Intermediate experience working on Java Object Oriented Design using Java and JEE internals along with JSF, Spring MV, and Angular frameworks, REST/SOAP Web Services, XML/JSON, Java Scripts, JQuery, React, HTML, CSS etc.
* Experience working on Test driven development environment and Java testing frameworks such as Junit or Mocks
* Experience at service oriented application development and integration within cloud platform such as AWS or similar.
* Knowledge on various DevOps key concepts, tools, technologies and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
* Strong foundation of database development with Oracle
* Strong experience on best architecture practices for Microservices and data modeling.
* Working experience as Agile developer and good understanding of SDLC methodologies/guidelines
* Experience with GIT bitbucket code versioning tools, JIRA and coding standards
* 2-3 years of Mortgage/Banking/finance analytical support experience preferred, but not mandatory.
* Optional experience with Tableau BI tool
* Added experience of using Python for Web development frameworks is a plus.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...