* 1 - 3 years of experience interpreting legal, loan and compliance documentation
* Knowledge of legal documentation, including credit agreements and loan documents.
* Strong analytical skills, including the ability to probe sensitive issues while maintaining the highest level of integrity and objectivity
* Ability to organize and prioritize work, and handle multiple tasks concurrently in a metrics driven environment
* Ability to flex priorities quickly, while maintaining the highest levels of accuracy in work products
* Demonstrate the ability to function in a joint, cooperative manner; share information with co-workers and peers and support department and team plans, programs and policies
* Support a teamwork/team spirit environment and present a professional attitude/image within department and in all company interactions
* Intermediate to advance knowledge of Microsoft products including but not limited to Excel, Word, Access
* Quality & Controls experience is a plus
* Previous Banking and financial industry a plus
* LIQ, iCRD, ARC, DealWorks and/or Ivault experience is a plus
2-3 years of financial services, regulatory and compliance experience or equivalent is required. An undergraduate or graduate school degree, including major course work in accounting, finance, business, statistics and economics, or any combination of education and/or experience that would demonstrate the capability to perform the duties of the position.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...