Global Trade (GT) is a division of Wholesale Payments. For more than 200 years, J.P. Morgan has helped clients make trade payments, access liquidity, and manage risk. We connect counterparties with market-leading Traditional Trade, Supply Chain Finance, A/R Finance and Export Finance solutions. Our institutional strength, practical expertise, comprehensive technology, and unparalleled network enable us to deliver powerful global solutions, when and where our clients need them. Our global product and technology platform, integrated client service model and network of operational centers enable us to deliver a consistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the world.
J.P. Morgan Global Trade is looking for an experienced Inventory Finance Product Lead to serve as a cross-functional leader. The Product Lead will manage Inventory Finance product development and strategic partnerships. The role will be responsible for building out product capabilities, coordinating with key partners, driving product approvals, and operationalizing offerings.
Key success factors for this role include knowledge of Working Capital Finance and Inventory Finance product development and transactions. The Product Lead will partner with Sales, Credit Risk, Operations, and various other internal lines of business to determine and deliver the Global Inventory Finance strategy.
* Work closely with Senior Trade Management, define strategic vision for Inventory Finance, build detailed plan for executing and coordinating with internal stakeholders
* Develop Product Strategy and have a s trategic vision of where the product is going over the next 12-18 months; articulate the strategy at a regional and market segment level
* Define business requirements and oversee product commercialization to deliver appropriate capabilities
* Manage the product build-out across the CIB and CB platforms to ensure global capabilities become best in class within the industry
* Partner closely with finance, legal and risk functional colleagues to ensure product delivery is seamless and structures can be adapted to meet bespoke customer needs
* Own product P&L
* In coordination with Sales, structure, negotiate and execute Inventory Finance transactions
* Help structure and set-up the Trade middle office function to ensure management and monitoring of executed programs is within a tight control framework
* Serve as the lead relationship manager for partners that will be on boarded to support the product
* 5-7 years of relevant Trade Finance experience with prior product responsibilities and strong knowledge of corporate finance, corporate credit and legal risk
* Familiarity executing corporate partnerships
* Strong knowledge of relevant accounting policy guidelines applicable to Inventory Finance
* Sales/Credit experience, ability to drive solutions with clients
* Exceptional organization, multitasking and time management skills
* Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
* Familiarity with key risk, technology, operations and finance internal functions
* Strong personal skills:
+ Leadership, proven leader of teams of professionals
+ Influencing skills
+ Good verbal and written communication skills
+ Financial analytic and planning
+ Program management disciplines
+ Comfortable making tough decisions
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...