Put your UX experience into action by leading design delivery of one of our client-centric User Experience teams and shape the future of how people use our products. As a User Experience Lead, you'll head the planning of multiple project initiatives and contribute to the vision of the global technology team. You'll support our client-first mindset by enabling and supporting library methodologies to drive efficiency and effectiveness. Key responsibilities include building relationships with stakeholders, growing and fostering a high-performance UX team, working with designers to ensure deliverables are consistent with design languages and systems, and communicating research results to leadership.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Five years of UI delivery experience and working with UX design teams
* Significant experience delivering world-class digital experiences
* User-centric design approach that involves rapid testing and iteration of designs
* Expertise utilizing and integrating design systems
* Expertise of how design translates to code and front-end UI technologies
* Ability to communicate design requirements with other front-end UI developers
* Strong familiarity of agile processes and ability to run agile ceremonies
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities on concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
* Ability to be a UX advocate and communicate with diverse stakeholders
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...