The Securities Services Technology Engineering & Architecture team acts as a catalyst for adoption of industry best practices in software delivery. In this role, the successful candidate will work as a subject matter expert on application architecture, hosting platforms such as Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and AWS, and the JPMC Enterprise Toolchain (JET). Where gaps in platform/tool offerings exist, the candidate will work with partner teams (CIB E&A, CTO, GTI, CTC) to identify and implement solutions.
* Demonstrated ability and desire to learn and evaluate new technologies
* Experience working in a structured Software Delivery Lifecycle, utilizing Continuous Integration/Delivery
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong organizational ability, time and project management skills to juggle many priorities
* Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
* Strong knowledge of and experience with JET toolchain
* Experience working with public cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...