As a member of the Siri Operations EPM team, you will be responsible for driving Siri information security projects that support our engineers, internal users, and millions of users around the world. Were looking for an individual with a solid track record of successful outcomes with information security issues. The role requires a mix of deep technical knowledge and project management experience, allowing you to move efficiently between technical discussions and cross-functional teams to resolve vulnerabilities. Join us, and impact hundreds of millions of customers across a plethora of Apple devices!
- Develop, maintain and manage comprehensive project plans including settings specifications, scope, deliverables, timelines, priorities and resource requirements.
- Be the key liaison between Information Security, Operations/DevOps, and various internal partners to identify and remediate security vulnerabilities. Drive project completion of identified security vulnerabilities.
- Establish security policies and socialize threat/vulnerability information.
- Support organizational governance, risk management, and audit processes to address security risks.
- Provide timely updates for all project milestones, identify and communicate risks to partners and management, and work with partners on appropriate solutions.
- Facilitate cross-functional communication with external partners, ensuring that requirements are well understood, and that priorities and delivery schedules expectations are managed.
- Assist teams with managing Agile practices
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...