You will work closely with development and build engineering teams to identify and resolve production issues in our service. The ideal candidate will be passionate about an operations role that involves deep knowledge of distributed computing and hardware virtualization, and he/she will also believe that automation is a key component of operating large-scale systems.
- Serve as a primary point who is responsible for the overall health, performance, and capacity of our internal service.
- Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new product features and installations to facilitate our rapid iteration and growth.
- Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor custom applications in a large-scale environment.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure the platform is designed with operability in mind. - Drive standardization efforts across multiple services Identify and lead efforts to improve automation.
- Participate in an on-call rotation Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...