* Manage Cross-tower projects and programs that are high impact/high value to the organization
* Work with the application development and engineering teams to formalize requirements into measurable deliverables
* Coordinate resources (staff, equipment, vendors and consultants) across one or more projects
* Analyse and manage project risks, issues, costs, and benefits and make relevant recommendations to the business and technology leadership team
* Develop processes and tools that encourage continuous performance improvements and adoption of agile
* Provide clear project and executive-level status reporting
* Ensure projects are completed in accordance with all security, risk, architecture, and other relevant firm-wide guidelines
* Lead and participate in geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships across contributing teams, various LOBs, senior technology management, business management, program sponsors, vendors, and business clients
* Act as a communication channel for ongoing program management status and issues, and setting business expectations
* Interact at high levels with clients and decision-makers both internally and externally.
* Proactively work with other Project Managers to identify and resolve issues that would present a risk to on-time implementation of programs or projects
* Ensure consistent use of firm-wide tools, processes and enterprise PMO best practices
* Coach and mentor less experienced team members, promote effective teamwork and support people management related initiatives
* Relevant IT Program/Project Management experience with strong leadership or management skills.
* Significant experience and working knowledge of technology infrastructure systems and solutions including Networking, SAN, NAS, Backup (NBU/TSM), Windows, Unix (Linux / AIX), LDAP/AD and Virtualization
* Written and oral communication skills
* Proven ability to make complex decisions based on experience, analysis and judgment
* Flexible, process-oriented, organized, with excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills
* Practical large-scale implementation and operations experience supporting and implementing mission critical infrastructure and/or applications
* Past infrastructure strategy and planning experience of large-scale environments and organizations
* Quality assurance and process improvement experience, such as operations policy and process development
* Demonstrable expertise with functional requirements specification, complex project scoping, project management, and resource planning
* Experience in managing customer interaction and vendor resources
* Ability to work across teams to solve difficult, complex, and often politically charged issues
* Excellent experience in interaction with senior management
* Ability to positively influence people at a variety of levels; both internally and externally
* Minimum 6 years project management experience
* Experience of financial services is preferred
* Exposure to large scale organizational transformation desirable
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...