JP Morgan's industry leading wholesale payments offerings include Commercial Card, Single-Use Accounts, Real Time Payments, ACH, Wire, FX, and Supply Chain Finance and the organization is constantly innovating to bring new and improved payment methods to clients across the globe. Integrated Payables provides payment solutions to businesses (Public and Private Sector) and other institutions for commercial expenditures, including business suppliers, maintenance, repair, operational expenses and travel.
The focus for this role is to lead the commercialization of the Integrated Payables product, through pilot, and general availability, actively re-engineering business processes that add friction to the product's client experience, including onboarding, technical implementation, training, service, support, billing & reporting, in order to remove bottlenecks that limit scale. This includes responsibility for management of a pilot, management of release readiness, and design, implementation and iteration of process improvements based on field outcomes. This role will work closely with a diverse group of stakeholders both internally (with Product Development and Management, Sales, Relationship Management, Risk / Controls, Finance, Business Analysis, Client Onboarding, Service & Operations across several lines of business) and externally (directly with Clients and Platform Partners).
The points below have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these, with or without a reasonable accommodation, for your application to be considered.
* 7+ years of payments experience
* Experience focused in a product management, change management or delivery capacity, lean methodology / six sigma expertise highly preferred
* Strong organization and execution capabilities, including leading initiatives and cross functional teams
* Demonstrated ability to lead and influence internal and external partners in varied disciplines (business, technical, customer experience, risk and controls)
* Excellent communication and presentation skills including the ability to effectively organize and communicate complex information
* Self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize
* Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred or equivalent experience
* New product introduction / product incubation / product launch experience is a strong plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...