As a member of our Project Execution team, you'll draw on your strengths managing people and processes to manage technology projects that typically span multiple lines of business and have firm-wide implications. You'll lead these projects from initiation through implementation, including: establishing project requirements, priorities and deadlines; ensuring that relevant risk and architecture requirements are in place; and managing the project budget and resources. In addition to collaborating with your teammates, you'll communicate with stakeholders across the firm to work toward the best possible outcomes. While this role is rooted in project management, it's a terrific opportunity to develop your leadership skills and make lasting connections throughout JPMorgan Chase & Co.
As part of Advancing You and the Workforce Strategy organization within J.P. Morgan's Chief Technology Office, the Talent Development team is focused on cultivating a learn-fast culture for our Global Technology employees. The aim of the team's work is to deepen the expertise of J.P. Morgan's current 50,000+ Technology organization, accelerate skills development to meet business demand and transform the way we work.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Proficiency in one or more business disciplines or functions
* Experience project managing multiple projects
* Knowledge of global and line of business project management standards and methods
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Passion for Continuous Learning, Diversity and Inclusion
* Experience and comfort interfacing with senior leadership
* Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)Ability to positively influence others
* Demonstrated ability to build internal and external relationships
* Experience with end-to-end event planning and execution.
* Ability to handle multiple requests and prioritize work as needed
* Ability to work autonomously and follow guidelines without extensive supervision
* Critical attention to detail, organizational skills and follow through
* Strong analytical, interpersonal and team skills
* Advanced MS Office skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
* Commitment to delivering in a timely manner
* Ability to function well in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
* Creative and comfortable with framing completely new concepts and programs, often forging through uncharted territory
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...