As a senior leader in IT Organization Management, you'll take a macro view of technology and innovation across the firm to develop solutions that have an everyday impact on customers, clients and businesses around the globe. As a leader of organizational, operational and technological change, you'll build partnerships with business groups and technology teams across the firm. You'll also manage a high-performing team of IT managers from multiple job families who share your passion for technology and innovation. When you join JPMorgan Chase & Co., you gain access to the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
This role will lead a matrixed and directly aligned organization to partner with Product Owners and Area Product Owners for the delivery of industry leading Business Banking capabilities.
This role requires a variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Banking experience is advantageous
* Agile, scrum, SAFE delivery experience
* Cloud native design principles including 12-Factor app design principles and Domain Driven Design.
* Private and public cloud development (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc), Kubernetes/container orchestration, and Docker containerization
* Kafka and event driven architectures
* Cloud database technologies including Oracle Cloud Database, MariaDB, Cassandra, MongoDB, Hadoop, Dynamo. Understanding of DB2 a plus.
* Full stack Java/Spring/PCF with RESTful/JSON/XML web services frameworks
* Rules engines knowledge helpful (Sapiens, DROOLs, ODM) a plus
* Expertise in people leadership, Technological, Organizational and/or Operational Change Management; Portfolio Management; Conflict Resolution; Negotiation; Budget/Financial Management, including Business Case Completion; Controls; and Partnership and Influence
* In-depth knowledge of at least one technology discipline (e.g., software delivery, infrastructure management)
* Ability to build an innovative culture
* Strategic planning (e.g., roadmap creation and execution), complex problem solving, navigating a large organization, excellent verbal and written communication skills are necesssary
* Experience in large-scale software development in one or more programming language
* Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...