Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Production Management is accountable for maintaining the production environment for all of our Chase businesses including Chase.com, mobile banking, retail branches, lending and customer service. Our Vision is to deliver an "always available" customer experience, where change is executed seamlessly in an automated and simplified environment. We are made up of high-performing teams with business and technical expertise partnering across the organization to drive continuous improvement, using ITIL-based processes and practices.
As a Major Incident Manager, you are responsible for the following:
* Own and drive incident management bridge calls and chats with production management, application development, infrastructure teams, and senior leadership with the purpose of remediating impacting incidents.
* Establishing strong command and control of an incident, establishing clear accountability/ownership and methodical evaluation of complex issue scenarios.
* Adherence to critical process and procedure, and appropriate escalations in support of production incidents.
* Applying technical/environmental knowledge and experience to develop and drive appropriate tasks, forming paths to resolution.
* Distribution of clear and concise communications, summarizing incidents and the business/customer experience to a wide group of technical and non-technical audiences.
* Ensure incident data is accurately captured and documented.
* Priming appropriate materials and follow ups to hand-off to the Root Cause Analysis phase in the Problem Management process.
* Working as part of a global follow-the-sun Team, providing 24 x 7 production support coverage on a rotating basis. Must be willing to work weekends for coverage.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work.
* 5+ years of experience within a technology environment is required.
* Relevant Incident management experience in an enterprise scale environment.
* Technical pedigree must include one or more of the following: Mainframe, HP Non-Stop or - Distributed platforms, Cisco Networks, Java, Oracle and DB2.
* Extensive customer service, communication and client interaction skills.
* Possess critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to think and act independently to resolve production issues.
* Must display a history of achieving goals in a high performance environment.
* Advanced analytical skills.
* Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment utilizing multiple tools.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...