As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
JPMorgan Global Wealth Management Technology is looking for an experienced Application Development Team Lead to manage a team of Software Engineers that are delivering software for Global Wealth Management Fiduciary Controls platform. In a multi-faceted role the Team Lead will be responsible for not only the management of the team's deliverables but also the professional and technical growth of the team. As we continue to evolve into an Agile Delivery organization; one in which we strive for self-governing teams, our Team Leads will be asked to be part manager, part coach and part mentor. The ideal candidate will be passionate about wanting to grow and evolve a team and technically astute enough to contribute to the design of the Strategic Fiduciary Controls Platform. This will involve working closely with our partners in Controls, Risk, Compliance and the Wealth Management Front Office to understand requirements, controls framework and technology solutions. The Team
The Wealth Management Fiduciary Controls Technology Team has teams located in Jersey City NJ, Geneva Switzerland, and Mumbai India. As a global unit we are delivering a transforming Controls platform to next generation architecture leveraging cloud, micro services, API, Big Data. We will deliver in an agile manner, leveraging firm wide strategic technology platforms and infrastructure.
* Leading an Agile development team in a manner that ensures all team members are able to contribute to our software solutions.
* Partnering with the Global Stakeholders of the Fiduciary Controls business to understand functional and data requirements for multiple business processes.
* Contribute to the design of the Strategic Fiduciary Controls platform as a senior technologist
* Ensuring that the Software Development effort, using an iterative / agile methodology, focuses on code quality, test driven development, automated testing and quality production deployments.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Extensive experience in software engineering including experience with J2EE Application & Web framework development (Spring, ExtJs, Angular, React, Restful Services), Unix preferred and demonstrated hands on delivery experience in the last 12 months.
* Able to identify risks to the delivery of software and the ability to ensure that risks and issues are escalated and addressed in a timely manner.
* Effective influencing skills and an ability to work with a diverse and global team of technologists
* Utilizing agile software development tools, techniques, and methodologies.
* Should have experience in environments that deal with PI data (sensitive) and knowledge on Data Encryption and Data Masking.
* Successful delivery of Software Platforms utilizing technologies such as JavaEE; Cloud; Maven; Spring; , Database (Sybase and Oracle), Kafka
* Knowledge of Big Data technologies Hadoop; HDFS, Spark, Scala, Hue, Impala, YARN, ZooKeeper, HBASE, Hive
* Knowledge of RESTful cloud native web services using Spring, Spring Boot, Jersey Framework and other Java/JEE technologies
* Knowledge of developing applications leveraging Test Driven Development (TDD) & Behavior Driven Development (BDD) approaches
* Product knowledge preferred - Wealth Management, Controls Framework, Securities Products; Experience with Asset Management and/or Investment Banking and knowledge of Investments would be advantageous
* Must be detail oriented , needs to be able to investigate and solve for the details independently by partnering with relevant technology or business colleagues
* Experience working closely with AD architects and Design Authorities
* Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
* Ability and inclination to learn & pick-up new tools & technologies quickly
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...