Roles and Responsibilities
* Design, Code, and implement, business applications.
* Collaborate with various line of business technology teams to design and build robust and performant blockchain-based solutions.
* Design and verify cryptographic protocols deployed on the blockchain
* Collaborate with development teams to develop integration design and where appropriate prepare estimates on design and development services for integration initiatives
* Work closely with product management to define requirements and prototype and design new features for product users
* Develop high level and detailed user flow diagrams, wireframes, storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and functional design
* Work in Blockchain development PoDs to incorporate the design into source code implementation and end user documentation
* Design, develop and test software programs including graphic user interface (GUI), database mapping/connectivity, network protocols, and other wide
* A degree in Computer Science / Mathematics or equivalent work experience in a field utilizing the same subject matter
* Experience developing traditional distributed systems
* Have practical experience developing on blockchain platforms such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, or Corda
* Experience with encryption algorithms, key management, and cryptographic principles
* Solid experience developing with Java, Python, or GoLang. Experience with RDBMS a plus
* Understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning blockchain technologies
* Have a collaborative mind set and enjoy sharing blockchain knowledge with other developers
* Experience designing and writing smart contracts with Kotlin or Solidity a plus
* Experience with off-chain frameworks a plus
* Exceptional communication skills and experience of working with design thinking techniques in iterative sprints are advantageous to this role
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...