As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, specifically CI/CD, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As part of the Core Engineering Solutions Team, your focus will be to improve the experience of the Software Engineer though innovation utilizing Engineering Practices. You will be part of the technical research and development team in CCB. You will seek out and utilize the latest technologies, concepts, practices and tools, experiment with these solutions to determine how they would best be rolled out across the Software Engineering Community to enable their delivery. Working as part of a team, you will identify, design, build, launch and drive adoption of new products and practices in a collaborative environment that thrives on continuous learning and improvement. You are empowered in this role to identify opportunities and recommend innovation solutions as new opportunities are presented each day.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Depth of knowledge in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment tools and practices (Jenkins, Jules, Spinnaker, BitBucket)
* Depth of knowledge in script writing using SQL Scripts as part of code deployment
* Driving normalization/standardization of technology disciplines, collaborating with firm wide CI/CD engineering service owners and Practice Enablement.
* Familiarity and/or hands on experience with testing practices with unit, integration, contracts, and end-to-end
* Familiarity and/or hands on experience with Microservice and event architecture
* Familiarity and/or hands on experience with frameworks such as Spring, React, AngularJS, and Node JS
* Experience with open source and cloud based technologies.
* Experience building APIs at internet scale using Java/Spring frameworks with ability to work at code level, and with tuning high volume applications
* Experience with Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development and other software engineering practices that drive support/agility in software delivery
* Strong Communication Skills demonstrating the ability to present and explain ideas and concepts.
* Provide engineering leadership to improve the productivity of Tech teams / members by improving, automating and enabling product capabilities.
* Working with the Product Owner, Architecture and other software engineering teams on feature deliver
* Driving cultural change to bring a product/engineering mindset into the organization
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...