JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
The U.S. Wealth Management business is focused on helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals and comprised of the Chase wealth management business, J.P. Morgan Securities and You Invest - our digital investing platform. The combined business has ~$400 billion in Assets under Management and ~4,000 advisors who work out of 3,500 branches and 21 offices.
Financial Overview Product Manager (Associate) will be part of the COO Wealth Management organization, reporting to the Financial Overview Product Manager, focused on transforming the way our advisors and clients do business. Financial Overview is a new product that provides an advisor with a full balance sheet view of a client that includes assets and liabilities, cash flows, and spending habit details. The Product Manager (Associate) will support the process of shaping the vision and design for the intuitive and efficient on-screen representation of Assets, Liabilities, Cash Flows, and Spending Data. In addition, you will liaise with internal clients and design teams to support the development of relevant requirements for successful delivery; and will also work with key stakeholders in other parts of the advisor and client journey (e.g. product managers in Wealth Planning and Advice and Client Review/Client Performance).
* Organize, conduct, and analyze advisor/client needs to determine how to create, transform, prioritize, and deliver a better product, feature, or workflow for our advisor experience
* Build requirements documents and a detailed functionality roadmap for your product/project
* Lead/participate in design sessions with key partners in technology, digital/design, and business organizations to execute successfully
* Integrate data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company goals to drive prioritization of product initiatives
* Identify and track project/program issues to help drive their resolution
* Drive disciplined performance management through the tracking of key performance indicators
* Develop and maintain deep relationships with delivery partners including senior leaders in the Business, Technology, Design, and control functions across lines of business.
* 3+ years of work experience in product management / strategy & transformation
* Highly curious individual, preferably with wealth management experience
* Experience gathering user requirements, building requirement documents and project roadmaps
* Experience with design sessions that encompass technology, digital/design, and business partners to achieve desired outcomes
* Experience with agile development techniques
* Ability to synthesize information and present it back in a thoughtful and coherent way
* Influence peers with diverse points of view and build consensus.
* Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills
* Proven track record of delivery and excited by the idea of new feature creation
* Ability to prioritize projects and efforts according to business need and industry trends
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...