* Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience
* 5-7 years minimum of product management, and/or strategy and implemenation experience or equivalent.
* MBA preferred.
* Proven ability to lead projects.
* Strong project management, multi-tasking, leadership skills.
* Extensive knowledge of financial services and operations, credit, sales,products, policies and procedures.
* Strong presentation /facilitation skills.
* Understanding of overall strategy and vision of division and its supporting areas. Strong knowledge of quality principles.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...