Wholesale Prepaid Card- Vice President
About J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments
J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments (WP) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management and payments services. J.P. Morgan's WP business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
About the Team
The North America Payables and Receivables Product Management team is responsible for product strategy, development and commercialization of both payment and collection services that J.P. Morgan delivers to Financial Institution, Non-Bank Financial Institution, Corporate and Commercial Bank clients globally. These services include paper and electronic low value payable and receivables solutions. Cash Management market is undergoing one of the exciting times - clients now demand faster and easier ways to make payments.
About the Position
J.P. Morgan is seeking talented, ambitious, and creative candidates for the role of Product Manager of Prepaid Cards in our Wholesale Payments Product Management team. Our focused group of professionals is composed of high performers from top payments, fintech, banking, consulting firms, and other internal JPMorgan Chase groups.
The Prepaid Card Product Manager is responsible for working across our business to identify opportunities and drive the prepaid product's feature set in a manner that reflects our clients' evolving needs. This product manager will apply discipline in order to lead the needs assessment, design, build, management, and marketing of prepaid card capabilities through our various client/end-user delivery channels. This independent contributor will drive the agenda and oversee the work efforts of cross-functional partners as we ideate and deliver functionality enhancements.
This role is suited for an individual with a deep understanding of product management discipline, a laser sharp focus on execution, and a passion for engaging with and solving client problems. The top candidate will have exposure to clients, vendors, and leaders across the firm.
* Assist with the planning and delivery of the strategic product roadmap through collaboration with clients, sales, segment teams, channel partners, and other product owners within the Payables and Receivables business.
* Understand and define client-use cases and how they can be addressed in an advantageous way with prepaid cards
* Attend client roundtables, strategy whiteboarding, workshops, etc., as required
* Support Sales with client needs identification, solutions recommendations, and pricing
* Support Sales in responding to complex RFPs, non-standard information requests
* Contribute to marketing strategy and communications plans
* Lead cross functional teams in technology, operation, service, risk, compliance and legal
* Direct vendor/partner oversight
* Expense management
* Deep understanding of payment cards, payment networks, and transaction processing
* 5 years' experience in financial services, payments, or FinTech product management (or comparable products/industries)
* Experience with, and technical knowledge of digital channels products including; internet, host-host, API, and mobile channels
* Strong payments industry knowledge; consultative background around complex solutions preferred
* Analytical mindset with an ability to understand technical details
* Awareness of financial services and prepaid card regulatory framework
* Experience managing product delivery
* Strong client-interface skills with an ability to observe and identify client problems and ideate solutions
* Strong presentation and communications skills, with ability to present to clients and decision-makers
* Work related domestic travel is required
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...