About This Position:
The Financial Analyst will accurately forecast expenses associated with new customer acquisition marketing programs for Chase Card Services. This position sits within the Acquisitions organization of Card Services, a key business within Chase Consumer & Community Banking.
The candidate will be responsible for helping to drive an investment process that accurately reflects the cost of investments, tracks and reports on actual vs. forecast and drive meaningful expense optimization initiatives to facilitate efficient growth. This person will do that by partnering with marketing strategy, analytics and finance to ensure the accuracy of investment recommendations. This person will also drive the reconciliation, forecasting and updating of marketing expenses to ensure rapid identification of risks and opportunities.
* 3+ years of finance experience, preferably in the credit card industry
* Experience in forecasting, budgeting, expense management and investment decisioning
* Strong project/program management skills and ability to execute across complex, matrixed environments
* Advanced degree preferred
Ideal candidates would be able to do the following:
* Demonstrate strong collaboration and influencing skills with all levels of management and business partners.
* Have strong analytical, process reengineering and problem-solving skills while remaining focused on the customer experience and growth
* Understand the Card Program P&L and the essential drivers impacting profitability in order to drive measurable outcomes
* Have strong attention to detail combined with the ability to understand and evaluate the big picture
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...