Global Identity & Access Management (GIAM) provides identity and access management solutions for the firm's infrastructure and applications. The team ensures that appropriate access controls are in place and applied effectively and continuously.
We are actively seeking an experienced Product Manager working with IAM (Identity & Access Management) and PAM (Privileged Access Management) technologies. The Product Manager will:
* Engage with teams (comprised of software engineering, infrastructure development, architecture, etc. resources) to advance the Privileged Access Management (PAM) product's vision and strategy to satisfy customer need
* Serve as the voice of the customer, and the final authority on product requirements
* Provide leadership to the team by setting priorities and providing a strategic and tactical vision for the team
* Be accountable for the overall product being delivered by teams
* Act as a strategic partner; influences senior leaders across the LOB/firm to drive solutions
Primary Responsibilities :
* Defines and communicates product vision and strategy in line with the customers' long-term business goals
* Conducts market research and tracks industry developments and understands implications to product vision and strategy
* Identifies market need, interfacing with customers as needed to define the scope and position of the product
* Defines and manages the product's business metrics, including cost, feature & functionality, risk posture and reliability
* Creates and maintains the product roadmap
* Creates and maintains the product's definition, inclusive of customer-facing SLOs/SLAs
* Develops budgets, forecast and manages P&L
* Defines pricing and cost recovery model with Finance
* Prioritizes the product backlog, maintains a vision for the product, and is responsible for accepting/rejecting the user stories developed by the team
* Oversees and drives the go-to-market and strategic marketing plans for the product
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 10+ years of overall experience and 5+ years of recent experience in IT product management role within enterprise environment. A background with IAM (Identity & Access Management) strongly preferred.
* Demonstrated success in a Product Management construct with an emphasis on information security solutions in both on-Premises and a Cloud based environments.
* Proven experience providing roadmaps, product overviews, reports, backlog and documentation for enterprise technology solutions.
* Solid understanding of the end-to-end information technology (IT) process, including product strategy development, customer engagement, architecture design, engineering, implementation, and operations
* Experienced with process modelling techniques (e.g., value stream mapping)
* Strong knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, and emerging technologies
* A strong understanding of software development methodologies and practices (SDLC, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to a senior management and customers
* Proven experience of building strong, cohesive partnerships with the business, operations, technology and other key stakeholders
* Excellent verbal and written skills are critical since this job primarily entails communicating technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders
* Experience writing technical stories in JIRA/confluence using industry standard notations
CTC (Cybersecurity & Technology Controls)
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...