Working as an Architect, your passion for technology and thirst for innovation will help shape the future of global digital commerce, now and for years to come. Every day, you'll bring critical day-to-day leadership and thinking to the table, working with teams of architects, aligning cross-functional projects, ensuring that they're within reason, fiscally and technically. You'll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures. You'll have a major say in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting priorities and fostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. At the end of the day, your work will have tremendous and positive impact, whether it's in-house, in collaboration with technologists across JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global technology community or in partnership with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
The successful candidate will deliver technology solutions that address business needs by developing the Architecture Solution for the various software applications and platforms. The candidate will have experience architecting and designing large scale platforms in a financial institution, working with geographically diverse teams, have a proven track record of strong communication and people skills as well as have experience working in a structured and agile software development lifecycle. The candidate will also have experience with analytics, reporting, selecting and integrating third-party software product.
The candidate must be able to partner effectively across the organization, in particular with, Applications Development, Project Management, Risk & Control, and Business Management partners. Experience working with a sizeable technology organization with complex programs is required, in particular in banking / finance with exposure to corporate functions at an enterprise-wide and global level.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Fluency in architecture and design across all systems
* Knowledge in at least one area of technical architecture
* Strategic thinking and passion for business strategy and business processes
* Experience in risk and risk control compliance
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Demonstrated experience in software system design and performance testing
* Experience creating the solution architecture that provides the blueprint for the development teams based on the business concept, goals & objectives and high-level requirement
* Ability tp define current state and target state architecture for the strategic applications in USWM, optimizing the business value from both the LOB and Global Technologies products, delivering best-in-class solutions for today's and tomorrow's needs
* Experience building new and innovative solutions that can help solve business and technical challenges
* Experience in designing of end to end Performance testing frameworks, monitoring and capacity planning management.
* Experience in tools like Load Runner, Appdynamics and Dynatrace.
* Ability to provide solutions for building Performance and Monitoring environments, configure the required monitoring tools along with Performance tuning and profiling
* Understanding of relevant technologies and development life cycles (Service & Platform - REST/ Micro services/ AWS, Database - Oracle/ Sybase/ SQL Server, Development Methodology - SDLC/ Agile)
* Experience in developing solutions with 3rd-party solutions, both internally and externally hosted applications
* Technical depth and ability to rapidly understand and communicate the impact of solutions and technology
* Ability to build new and innovative solutions that can help solve business and technical challenges
* Experience engaging with senior stakeholders across all technology lines of business, ensuring adherence to the division's plans and expected outputs, while fostering an environment of collaboration and shared success
* Experience developing a rolling multi-year roadmap and maintain aligned to our business client and technology strategy and priorities
* Ability to build deep & trusted relationships with the Application Development teams, their business partners and our counterparties in other LOBs
* Proactive adoption of innovative technologies that enable rapid delivery
* Experience providing best practices are utilized in delivering Reporting/Analytics, Data Management and Integration Solutions
* Experience ensuring architecture design decisions can be actioned by the development team.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...