As a senior leader in Architecture, your quest for innovation happens directly at the intersection of technology and business strategy, leading organizational, operational, and technological change, now and in the future. You'll spearhead the efforts of passionate and dedicated teams of architects, aligning cross-functional and cross-line of business projects, ensuring that they're fiscally and technically within reason. You'll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures that can handle today's needs and be ready for tomorrow's needs as well. Of course, you'll also have a stake in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting team priorities, and fostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. You'll be able to innovate in collaboration with technologists across JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global technology community, as well as in partnership with some of the most important technology firms in the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Seasoned expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Mastery of architecture, design, and business processes
* Complete understanding of industry-wide technology strategies and best practices
* Deep architecture experience in salesforce ecosystem including financial cloud and marketing cloud
* Full lifecycle Salesforce implementation experience and hands on experience with configuration and customizations
* Experience with integrating Salesforce.com with 3rd party applications using SOAP/REST API, Middleware, etc.
* Experience in Cloud technologies
* Experience delivering projects using agile Scrum methodology
* Familiar with relational databases and data modelling
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work with stakeholders to define requirements
* Expertise in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...