We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer who is highly passionate about application design & programming, and aspires to contribute towards our firms digital transformation agenda. As a Software Engineer, you'll be involved in building Cloud Native applications from a design and micro-services architecture perspective, identifying bounded contexts, work with other partners to design solutions including activity flows, conceptual, logical and physical data models, write maintainable, build fully automated CI / CD pipelines, support software solutions that are customer focused & highly secure. You'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Design and develop applications by gathering requirements from users
* Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
* Automate tests and deployments alleviating the need for manual intervention
* Collaborate with other technology teams to ensure successful integration
* Research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
* Build applications based on cloud-native principles and deploy to cloud platforms
* Implementation skills with Java and Spring
* Experience with hibernate is beneficial
* Experience with web UI and frameworks like React is beneficial
* Good understanding of web development practices
* Strong believer of code quality and writes Junit case using mocking frameworks (jmockit, mockito, etc.)
* Good understanding of one more relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
* Willing and able to learn the business and understand how and why tasks satisfy business needs
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals
* Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...